Well, goshdarnit I’m blushing. The wonderful Imelda Evans, from imeldaevans.wordpress.com, has bestowed upon me the Versatile Blogger award. Imelda, my cheese-mate, has a fantastic blog, I suggest you check it out. It turns out this award has some rules that must be followed, and they are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Well, thank you Imelda, truly. If you would like to see my nomination, it is here. As for the other rules, well… Here goes. If I don’t reach 15, I apologise.
rodposse.com for amazing photography
dudewhatsmyfood.wordpress.com for, well, food.
rantingchef.com, for inspired recipes and insights
maggiesonebuttkitchen.wordpress.com for a truly inspired collection of recipes
cookwithkelsey.wordpress.com for wonderful food
afternoonpopcornsnack.com, for recipes, photography and Oklahoma
omnomalicious.wordpress.com one of my favourite food blogs ever
desperatelyseekingdinner.wordpress.com again, fantastic food
sexycuisine.wordpress.com – seriously sexy cuisine
filmfriki.wordpress.com for quality film reviews and film chat
texanaskitchen.com magnificent food
aleheads.com because beer
megsays.wordpress.com for music and books
sophiesoven.wordpress.com for gorgeous food
conorbofin.com One Man’s Meat…
And now the 7 facts about myself… well, trying to keep it different to when I won the One Lovely Blog Award…
- I just don’t get the Lord of the Rings
- Dudley Moore is my idol
- I used to be more ginger than I currently am, due to natural causes
- Zooey Deschanel
- I find lumberjack shirts incredibly comfortable
- My favourite place in the world is Cranbrook, Michigan
- I watched 12 seasons of ER in one term at University.
Well, thanks again Imelda!