Hello Blogosphere, my name is Chris Riley.
I have been alive for 22 years, and blogging since April 2012. I was born into obscurity in rural Kent and raised on a diet of jazz, cricket and rhubarb crumble. I added this page so you could get to know me a tad better, and because I’m a little bit bored.
- Oxygen – Big fan of the big O, particularly in its more common O2 formation. Tried going without it for a few weeks, couldn’t manage it. It’s like caffeine.
- Broken Biscuits – My Granddad always used to say that if you broke a biscuit in half all the calories fell out. It led to a crumb epidemic in our house for a while, but this gem of solid, applicable science is one to live your life by.
- Swimming – I always loved swimming, but unfortunately I’m soluble in water. Shame really.
- Paisley – I’m bringing Paisley back. Not Ian Paisley, that would be weird. The 70s were kind to tie design, and the flared trouser industry.
- Nitrogen – Nitrogen is such a bighead. He’s all “look at me, I’m all around you” and it’s just really annoying. GO DO SOMETHING USEFUL, LIKE MAKE MY CAR GO FASTER
- Les Miserables – Being miserable is probably one of my least favourite states of being, unless it’s accompanied by a soundtrack of Joni Mitchell and Sufjan Stevens. This musical doesn’t have that, and that makes me miserable.
- American Football – If a player falls over they stop the game. What’s with that?
- Stand-up comedians who end every sentence with “What’s with that?” – What’s with that?